Kharkiv International Medical University aims to become one of the leading medical universities in Ukraine, operating on the basis of creation, development and preservation of existing scientific schools training highly qualified specialists with active life position, modern knowledge, practical skills, innovative thinking and necessary competencies to meet socio-economic society needs, Ukrainian and foreign areas in the field of health and medicine.
Kharkiv International Medical University has identified the provision of quality professional education on the basis of a combination of its fundamentality, compliance with European standards, highly qualified teaching staff, continuity of the process of training and professional development of health professionals, competitive in Ukrainian and international markets; implementation of branch scientific and technical projects, high-technical medical care, development of new diagnostic and medical technologies for the needs of the domestic health care system; ensuring the effective implementation of innovations in education and science to meet the needs of the individual, society, state.
The management of KhIMU undertakes and is responsible for creating the conditions necessary to achieve the goals of the university, ensures the understanding, implementation and enforcement of existing policies and its regular updating at all levels.
STRATEGY OF DEVELOPMENT OF PIHE «KHARKIV INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY” FOR 2018-2023 YEARS
A dominating mission of the University Activity is training of highly effective professionals in the sphere of health care on the base of integrating international experience and providing sustainable development through harmonization of theoretical and practical training with scientific research, formation of value orientations and development of clinical thinking of future doctors.
Formation of an efficient base for training doctors of international level on the base of innovative approaches to educational and research activity, creating a developed infrastructure for harmonious multidimensional development of future specialists in the internationalized educational environment.
1. Opening new departments and structural units according to time demands.
2. Increase of license volume of students of the Specialty 222 “Medicine”.
3. Implementing and licensing new educational programs taking into account world demands to specialists’ training in the sphere of health care.
4. Improving and forming new curricula according to modern trends in medical sphere.
5. Development of scientific and research work of the University through founding “Training medical and biological center of scientific research”.
6. Organizing educational-practical centers of clinical training with simulative technologies.
7. Creating and implementing a system of training students for State Qualification Exam (Step(Krok), English for professional purposes, International exam on fundamentals of Medicine).
8. Development of educational and methodic base.
9. Constant improvement and upgrading electronic information base.
1. Implementing the system of electronic document exchange
2. Implementing the system of education quality monitoring.
3. Implementing and constant improvement of the system of quality management according to demands of international standard ISO 9001:2015.
4. Providing feedback with KhIMU students assessing quality of training.
1. Holding regular events on increase of public awareness of KhIMU activity.
2. Extensive coverage of KhIMU activity in the Internet.
3. Holding presentation events on the base of educational establishments.
4. Development of distant courses and webinars for schoolchildren on fundamentals of medicine.
5. Inviting foreign students for career guidance work among the school leavers of their countries.
1. Implementing and realizing a strategy of Internationalization of an educational process.
2. Ensuring grant-searching activity of the University for participation in international projects.
3. Expanding co-operation with the associations of foreign students and granting support for student initiatives.
4. Co-operation with foreign Universities and clinics on ensuring mobility of students and lecturers.
5. Providing presentation activity in the Internet directed on foreign citizens awareness of KhIMU activities.
К Л Я Т В А
Л І К А Р ЯУ К РА Ї Н И
Набувши професії лікаря та усвідомивши важливість
обов’язків, що покладаються на мене, в присутності моїх
учителів і колег
Вірність цій Клятві присягаю пронести через усе своє життя
Указом Президента України
від 15 червня 1992р. № 349