Educational and methodical department
Educational and methodical department is a structural unit of Private institution of higher education “Kharkiv international medical university”, which provides organization and coordination of educational and methodical work in university, creates necessary conditions for providing the quality specialists training.
Educational and methodical department staff:
Khabibulina Olha, educational and methodical department chief, has got higher education degree ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Starikova Nataliia, Methodist, has higher education degree, PhD in Law, ( email@example.com).
Kuznietsova Alina, Methodist, has got higher education degree, ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Tsviakh Sofiia, Methodist, has got higher education degree, ( email@example.com).
Key responsibilities of the department :
- implementation of educational activity concepts in the University, realization of Rector’s orders and instructions on the organization of educational and methodical work at the departments of the University;
- development of regulations, instructions and methodological recommendations on the organization and scientific and methodological support of the educational process;
- formation of proposals for the implementation of best practices of domestic and foreign higher education institutions aimed at improving the existing mechanisms for ensuring the quality of educational activities;
- systematical control of University departments educational and methodological work organization;
- providing advices to deanery, departments and other structural units to ensure the implementation of curriculum and studying programs;
- participation in systematic control of training process realization;
- providing information-advisory and methodological assistance in the preparation of materials for the development of educational programs for higher education;
- informing of University structural units about changes in the current educational programs of higher education and curriculum.
Main functions of the department :
- coordination and methodical support of curriculum development, working training programs and training programs in specialty in accordance with the system of higher education standards;
- determination, in cooperation with deanery and departments, of qualitative and quantitative parameters that affect the amount of study load (number of groups (subgroups), lecture batches, types of educational activities, measures of current and final control, etc.);
- calculation of the educational workload of departments, control over its implementation;
- development the recommendations and control over formation of teaching materials of disciplines according to the requirements of ECTS;
- scheduling of educational process, training sessions, credit and examination sessions, the state (qualification) examinations, and control over their fulfillment;
- accounting for the movement of the students (expulsions, renewals, transfers, academic leave, etc.);
- conducting at the university the procedure of recognition of foreign documents on previous education obtained in foreign educational institutions;
- development and implementation of electronic documents on the organization of educational process;
- studying, generalization and popularization of the best experience of educational and methodical work at the departments, faculties of the university and assistance in the implementation of this experience;
- organization of cooperation with Unified State Electronic Database on Education (USEDE) about the University activities, according methodological recommendations, representations, orders of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine;
- data entry to USEDE on personal information of students, employers, information about University facilities and resources;
- carrying out the procedure of plagiarism checking of methodical and scientific papers of scientific and pedagogical staff of the University.
In charge of carrying out the procedure of plagiarism checking:
According to the agreement for technical support service provision No 15/03 from March,15 2021 between PIHE “KhIMU” and LLC “Plagiat.pl”, plagiarism checking is carried out via StrikePlagiarism.com computer system. ( https://strikeplagiarism.com/uk/ )